Warranty, Limit and Exclusions
Affordadealz is not authorized to modify this warranty in any way. It is the Customer’s responsibility to regularly examine the product to determine the need for normal service or replacement. This WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER the following:
• Normal wear and tear including, but not limited to, shorts in the power supply cord or plug.
• Damage due to misuse and/or abuse including, but not limited to, dropping, incorrect voltage supply, failing to properly clean and care for the iron. Failing to strictly follow instructions and all safety precautions outlined.
• Tampering, such as repair or attempted repair by an unauthorized party
• Neglect or lack of proper maintenance
* Tools that have been modified, neglected or poorly maintained, misused, abused or involved in accidents or natural disasters
* Burning/damaging the cord while wrapping it around heated paddles.
• Using the wrong voltage supply or converters in countries outside of the U.S.
• Tampering, such as repair or attempted repair by an unauthorized party.
• Water damage or damage due to submersion in any liquid.
LIMITS & EXCLUSIONS
The Distributor and Manufacturer disclaim any responsibilities for damage caused to property or persons by the application, use, maintenance or storage of the iron. The Distributor and Manufacturer shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages resulting from the use of this product, or arising out of any breach of this warranty. All expressed and implied warranties, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited in duration to the applicable warranty period set forth above. Distributor neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume for the company any other liability in connection with the sale or use of this product. There are no other warranties, expressed or implied, except as listed above. Some states do not allow limitations on how long a warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply.